Thursday, October 24, 2013

I Hesitate ...

... to post this transcription of "Frankie and Johnny" for two reasons.

first because this the first transcription in which I attempted to "orchestrate" the song.  the sheet music only had the piano part.  I came up with the parts for "bass", flute, and hand symbol.  I know it's bad, but I've got to learn from my failures.

second because in order to make a "movie" out of this song I had to convert it from a wav to a midi.  somehow in the conversion the quality of sound was diminished.  the hand symbols got the worst of it.  in the original they sounded much more realistic.

well, have fun making fun of me (at least it's only 23 seconds long).

4 comments:

Boopadoop said...

I'd never make fun of you babycakes...

Now if you were a professional I'd rip into you for petty trivial things just for a laugh.

Seriously though, nicely done.

eeTeeD said...

thanks, shmoopsie-pie. now I can dream of the day that I advance to a level where you can rip into me.

Unknown said...

Nice work sir! I recognized it immediately!

eeTeeD said...

thanks! maybe someday we can jam!