I've been gearing up to take my art in a direction. this has involved the purchase of all kinds of new hardware and software. learning the rudiments of these things will take months, and i'm guessing that mastering them will take the rest of my life.
meanwhile, I've been trying to learn the fundamentals of music. to aid me in this I purchased a *VERY* inexpensive printer/scanner. I need it to print out music that I compose.
anyway, as part of setting it up I had to do some test printing and test scanning. I was shocked/surprised at how quickly this low end product scanned and printed, and how good the quality of its printed image is.
this makes me wonder if I've gone in the wrong direction ... I might have been able to do what I wanted in a simpler and easier way. alas, there's no going back.
I think it's time to make some coffee and mull things over!
1 comment:
Never hurts to know more than one way to do something!
Post a Comment