Sunday, April 28, 2013

I was recently asked ...

... to create a gag gift for a person's retirement celebration.  it was requested that i create a pair of rocket powered roller skates and create a custom package for them that would bring to mind the acme packages that wile e. coyote received in the roadrunner cartoons.

a lot of time and effort went into producing this gift, which will receive a few polite forced laughs, and (if i'm lucky) the recipient will have the courtesy to wait until he gets home to throw it in the trash.

i don't have a camera, so i can't take a picture of the finished product, but i can post a digital image of the cartoon i made for the package.





1 comment:

Boopadoop said...

It's a shame you don't have a camera. I for one would love to see it. If the person ends up throwing it away that will be severely depressing, but I doubt they will.

I'm sure the box is pretty amazingly crafted, and since I can see the drawing I know it'll be a great gift all around. Great work!